Organize your Finances
Linking your life goals to your financial goals is the essence of financial planning. It is the approach by which I learn and understand my clients personal objectives, determine their business and personal financial resources, understand their goals in life and most importantly, their personal feelings about money, investing and saving. From these intimate discussions, I craft a detailed financial plan that shows them what they need to do to fund their life goals.
It’s our goal to create a long-term relationship with you to help you through all the stages of your financial life!
Initial Financial Strategy $250 Per session
- 90 Minute one-on-one session with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- A quick assessment of your current financial situation
- A discussion of your most pressing financial question
- Detailed meeting summary of the session
- An action step that you can take to maximize your current situation
Company Retirement Plan Management $300 Annually
- Initial Review of current 401(k), TSP, 403b or employer’s retirement account
- 15 – minute calls every 6 months
- Review of 401(k) allocation
- Personalized 401(k) Recommendations
- Assistance with 401(k) Implementation
Finance ‘n Stilettos Community Membership $99 Monthly fee
- Participation in private 30-45 minute quarterly group webinar sessions
- Copy of Book
- Invitation to 1 Private Event
- Participation in 401(k) allocation program
- Email access to answer questions
- Initial 30 minute 1 on 1 call (Annually afterwards)
- 1 action step you can use now towards your current financial situation
Financial Strategy Program $3000 Annually (Can be Billed at $250 Monthly)
- A financial plan with a series of “To Dos” that includes a net worth statement, retirement projection, and action checklist.
- The financial plan includes recommendations in the following areas: cash flow planning, debt repayment, investments, retirement planning, insurance, estate planning and tax planning.
- Company Retirement Plan Management – An asset allocation on your 401(k) or work retirement account(s) is included as part of this service.
Investment ManagementPrice based on Assets Under Management
We manage Small Company 401(k)s, SOLO 401(k)s, SIMPLE and SEP IRAs, 401(k)/403B rollovers, individual/joint brokerage and trust accounts.
- 90-minute Initial Financial Strategy session – (Fee NOT Included, billed separately)
- 60 minute Plan Recommendation Meeting to go through the investment recommendations.
- 30 minute follow-up meeting every 3 months to check your progress.
- 60 minute annual meeting to review your yearly progress.
- A CFP® who you can reach out to via email as your situation changes.
- Access to other financial professionals to be on your team to help you implement your recommendations.
- Ongoing investment advice for the portfolio
For clients with $500,000 or more in assets under management, ongoing financial planning will be included in the investment management fee.